Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionMeet the indispensablepeople who can bringyour organizationto that crucial next level. How many can you recognize? And wheredo you fit in? The Builder: Creating a strong sense ofurgency to deliver results, they're thedriving force of a growing business The Connector: Born communicators,adept at negotiation andrelationship-building The Conceiver: These intellectualacrobats think outside the box,imagine new possibilities, andcontribute to invation The Altruist: On the lookout to raiseyour organization's profile whilebenefiting the world at large Leadership development experts AlainaLove and Marc Cugn have identified tensuch Passion Profile Archetypes, and in ThePurpose Linked Organization, you'll learn thestrengths, vulnerabilities, and proper care andfeeding of them all. Authors Love and Cugn offer easily implementableways to channel the power of each individual'spassions in a positive, purposeful direction.You'll understand how to link skills, values,and passions to performance-and how doingso will bring the results your organizationcan't afford to be without. Just as important, you'll be able to confidentlyassess your own purpose and passions so thatyour own organizational role will be as engaging,fulfilling, and productive as possible.Most employees spend more than 84,000hours of their lives at work. When that time ispersonally meaningful, great things can happen,which will enrich your organization, thecustomers it serves, and even society as a whole.
- Author BiographyAlaina Love, SPHR, is president and cofounder of Purpose Linked Consulting and the creator and author of many of the firm's leadership workshops and assessment tools. Formerly a human resources executive at multinational corporations, Love now provides leadership, team, and organizational development services to Fortune 500 firms, private companies, hospitals, and universities. Marc Cugnon is CEO and cofounder of Purpose Linked Consulting. With over three decades of experience as a senior executive in the pharmaceutical industry, he now provides leadership development, strategic planning, and marketing consultation services to large firms, small businesses, and international universities.
- Author(s)Alaina Love,Marc Cugnon
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.