Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Purpose for Marriage reveals what the Bible has to say about the sacredness of the marriage covenant and the relentless attempts by the powers of darkness to pervert and destroy it. Author Gemma Valentine arms readers with revelation regarding the insidious schemes of the enemy so he or she can protect the union of marriage and the union with Christ as His bride. Readers will learn how to be set free from sin, cleansed from all unrighteousness, and empowered by the truth of God's Word.
- Author BiographyGemma Valentine is the daughter of Emile and Rhoda Lazare, two missionaries who answered the called to missions in her native land of Trinidad. Following in the footsteps of her parents, Gemma was born again at an early age and answered the call to ministry after graduating from Bible Training Institute in Cleveland, Tennessee. She has founded Missions to the Caribbean, Watchmen and Gatekeepers intercessory ministry, and Woman to Woman Ministry. She writes a bimonthly newsletter to women called The Apostle's Corner. Gemma, who has an apostolic and prophetic mantle, works with women in ministry to validate and authenticate their calling.
- Author(s)Gemma Valentine
- PublisherRealms Fiction
- Date of Publication31/12/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRealms Fiction
- Weight299 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.