All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.22
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.74
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.72
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.26
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $49.55Trending at AU $56.21
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is it like to pursue a career in acting? Forty working actors comment on auditions, day jobs, agents, rejection, and what drives them to keep going when there is work. These personal essays have been drawn from interviews with actors at different stages in their careers. Some have just begun; others have frequented Broadway, film, and television. They share stories of every aspect of being a professional actor, from heart-wrenching rejection, to the exhilaration of getting that first big part. Their often humorous stories, from the practical to the inspirational, will be invaluable for anyone studying acting or already embarking on a career.
- Author BiographySTARRA ANDREWS is an actress and writer. She earned a B.A. in Theatre at the University of California, Irvine and completed Los Angeles City College Theatre Academy's Acting program. She currently lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Starra H. Andrews
- Date of Publication28/07/1998
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width139 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.