Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a theoretically-informed analysis of the way in which Israeli national identity has shaped Israel's foreign policy. By linking domestic identity politics to Israeli foreign policy, it reveals how a crisis of Israeli identity inflamed the debate in Israel over the Oslo peace process.
- Author BiographyDOV WAXMAN is an Assistant Professor in the Political Science Department at Baruch College of the City University of New York, USA.
- Author(s)Dov Waxman
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication24/10/2006
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.