Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe diet of a lifetime Low carb, low fat, low calorie ...you've probably tried them all. But throw the word 'low' into the mix and your loyalty to any eating plan is t likely to last long eugh to lose weight and keep it off. The Pyramid Diet is an exciting and rewarding diet which has lifetime sustainability. It is also the most balanced diet to date: you can eat carbs and you can eat fruit! It is also adaptable to any social situation: you can still go to your local Chinese restaurant, as long as you follow Danni's recommendations as to what to order. It is based on a simple, easy to follow, 3-day cycle: day 1: high carbs day 2: low carbs day 3: carbs By rotating your carbohydrate consumption, you keep your metabolism elevated. Danni also tells you which days are best for cardiovascular and resistance exercises if you want a bikini body in time for the beach this summer. Effective and achievable, The Pyramid Diet provides dieters with the structure they need and allows them to eat the food they love. The weight is over - welcome to a new you!
- Author BiographyDanni Levy is a 27-year-old health and fitness journalist who has a number of celebrity clients. An expert contributor for Closer magazine's diet and fitness pages, she is also a regular contributor for the health pages of the Sun, Love It!, Health & Fitness, amongst others. She runs luxurious 5 STAR Bootcamps in Marbella and has featured on Living TV's 'Bigger Than.' She also presents a diet and workout show on The Active Channel (SKY 281). A popular fitness model, she's appeared on the covers of numerous fitness magazines around the world. www.dannilevy.com
- Author(s)Danni Levy
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight397 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.