Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe <i>Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds</i>, since its inception, has been recognized as a cornerstone of heterocyclic chemistry. Each volume attempts to discuss all aspects - properties, synthesis, reactions, physiological and industrial significance - of a specific ring system. To keep the series up-to-date, supplementary volumes covering the recent literature on each individual ring system have been published. Many ring systems (such as pyridines and oxazoles) are treated in distinct books, each consisting of separate volumes or parts dealing with different individual topics. With all authors are recognized authorities, the <i>Chemistry of Heterocyclic Chemistry</i> is considered worldwide as the indispensable resource for organic, bioorganic, and medicinal chemists.
- Author(s)Richard A. Jones
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/1992
- Series TitleChemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds: A Series of Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1077 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.