CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe concept of Quality Management began in the manufacturing sector, but a growing concern with quality in other areas of the ecomy has led to its wider application in service industries, government, education, and other t-for-profit agencies. A great quantity of material related to quality management has been produced in recent years, much of it by small presses, professional and trade associations, and consultants. The Quality Management Sourcebook is the first in-depth, international guide to the most useful material and sources of information. The book begins with the origins of quality management, explains how it evolved, examines its current situation, and explores the future. The book is divided into five main sections: * Introduction: General sources for information * Applications of total quality management * Focus on specific aspects of quality management * Quality in the future * Resource materials The Quality Management Sourcebook is an essential reference for everybody involved in either the theory or practice of quality management: in manufacturing, retail, banking, and insurance, the utilities industry, the transportation industry, health, education and other public services. Over 900 citations cover books, journal articles, technical reports, video training materials and software. Each is followed by a descriptive antation. Resource materials include strategies for locating additional information; training materials; organizations; and consultants. The book concludes with a glossary of quality management terms, a name index, a title index, and a detailed subject index.
- Author BiographyChristine Avery is Business Reference Librarian and Diane Zabel is Social Science Reference Librarian, both at the Pennsylvania State University, University Park.
- Author(s)Christine Avery,Diane Zabel
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/11/1996
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byChristine Avery,Diane Zabel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.