Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures tes that introduce the reader to the question of how many geometrically distinct foliations, if any, can be constructed on a given manifold. This title provides the tes that are based on lectures given in a Regional Conference at Washington University in January 1975.
- Author(s)H.Blaine Lawson
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- Series TitleCBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 27
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight135 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.