Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $36.05
About this product
- DescriptionA tribute to the heroic history of the quarrymen smallholding families. They lived in long, low, single storey cottages on the mountain slopes around the quarries, called 'tyddynd', many with a field or two attached to them. These families were involved in a dual ecomy of heavy industry and agriculture, unique to the slate quarrying districts.
- Author(s)Dewi Tomos
- PublisherGwasg Carreg Gwalch
- Date of Publication06/06/2007
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationConwy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGwasg Carreg Gwalch
- Content NoteSection of black and white photos
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.