Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.88Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- Description<b>From the author of <i>The Secret Bride</i>, the tragic tale of the fifth wife of Henry VIII?</b> When the young and beautiful Catherine Howard becomes the fifth wife of the fifty-year-old King Henry VIII, she seems to be on top of the world. Yet her reign is destined to be brief and heartbreaking, as she is forced to do battle with enemies far more powerful and calculating than she could have ever anticipated in a court where one wrong move could mean her undoing. Wanting only love, Catherine is compelled to deny her heart's desire in favor of her family's ambition. But in so doing, she unwittingly gives those who sought to bring her down a most effective weapon?her own romantic past. <i>The Queen's Mistake</i> is the tragic tale of one passionate and idealistic woman who struggles to negotiate the intrigue of the court and the yearnings of her heart.
- Author Biography<b>Diane Haeger</b> is the author of several novels of historical and women's fiction, including four novels set in the court of King Henry VIII: <i>I, Jane</i>; <i>The Queen's Rival</i>; <i>The Queen's Mistake;</i> and <i>The Secret Bride</i>. She has a degree in English literature and an advanced degree in clinical psychology, which she credits with helping her bring to life complicated characters and their relationships. She lives with her husband and children.
- Author(s)Diane Haeger
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew American Library
- Weight367 g
- Width140 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.