All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe Queen's Spy is an historical romance vel set in England during the years prior to, during and after the Spanish Armada. This is a time of great unrest where Protestant and Catholic factions are at odds over the throne of England. Philip of Spain, smouldering at Queen Elizabeth's rebuff of his advances, has determined to conquer England and return the country to its Catholic faith. Spies from both sides are abundant, and this vel deals with the an English spy, cousin of Sir Francis Drake. Jeremy Hawkins, crippled as a youth, leaves his sister behind when he takes up his position as a spy for Queen Elizabeth I. Catherine Hawkins, a spunky young lady, remains at the ancestral home, Hawkesbury Mar. Their cousin Mary has come to keep her company while Jeremy is away, but her activities set up a chain of events that one could possibly have anticipated.
- Author BiographyRuth Daigneault has been writing since childhood and is a published author of The 13th Guest, co-author of The Last Journey - Going Home with Paul Daigneault. Ruth wrote a series of whodunnit vignettes featuring the 'murder' of local celebrities, the 'suspects' and the solution. Farley Mowat was one of the 'victims' and told her the stories were excellent. Fifteen of her mystery-comedy dinner theatre plays have been performed in several cities across Ontario. Ruth and her husband live in Port Hope, Ontario.
- Author(s)Ruth Daigneault
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight431 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.