All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMankind's greatest mystery lies in wait...Civil war rages in Ethiopia. A priest waits to die in a parched prison cell; he has t seen daylight for four decades. But then a mortar shell hits the compound, and the prisoner and his secret are free. Two reporters and a beautiful photographer save this wounded man, who tells them something too incredible to believe: the location of the Holy Grail. Thus begins an impossible quest that will pit them against murderous tribes, deadly assassins, fanatical monks, and ultimately, themselves. The Quest is a breakneck search for an ancient legend amid a dangerous jungle war - and one's coming out unscathed.
- Author BiographyNelson DeMille was born in New York City in 1943. He grew up on Long Island and graduated from Hofstra University with a degree of Political Science and History. After serving as an infantry officer in Vietnam, where he was decorated three times, DeMille worked as a journalist and short story writer. He wrote his first major novel, By the Rivers of Babylon, in 1978 and has gone on to write many other international bestsellers, with sales of over 55 million copies in 24 languages. He lives on Long Island.
- Author(s)Nelson DeMille
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight415 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.04
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.06Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $13.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.