All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe Quest for Longitude is described by David Sobel, author of Longitude, as the definitive work on the history of finding longitude at sea. This wonderfully illustrated volume, which includes the work of twenty experts including Alistair Cooke, relates this remarkable story within the context of several disciplines, including astromy, cartography, mathematics, navigation, science, and time.
- PublisherCollection of Historical Scientific Instruments,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/1996
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCollection of Historical Scientific Instruments,U.S.
- Content Note260 illustrations (120 in colour)
- Weight2077 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byWilliam J.H. Andrewes
- Edition Statementillustrated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.