All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains how major world ecomies are recognizing the need for a major push in cyber policy environments. It helps readers understand why these nations are committing substantial resources to cybersecurity, and to the development of standards, rules and guidelines in order to address cyber-threats and catch up with global trends and techlogical developments. A key focus is on specific countries' engagement in cyberattacks and the development of cyber-warfare capabilities. Further, the book demonstrates how a nation's techlogical advancement may t necessarily lead to cyber-superiority. It covers cybersecurity issues with regard to conflicts that shape relationships between major ecomies, and explains how attempts to secure the cyber domain have been hampered by the lack of an international consensus on key issues and concepts. The book also reveals how some ecomies are w facing a tricky trade-off between ecomically productive uses of emerging techlogies and an enhanced cybersecurity profile. In the context of current paradigms related to the linkages between security and trade/investment, it also delves into new perspectives that are being brought to light by emerging cybersecurity issues.
- Author BiographyNir Kshetri is Professor at Bryan School of Business and Economics, the University of North Carolina-Greensboro and a research fellow at Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration - Kobe University, Japan. He is the author of seven books and about 100 journal articles.
- Author(s)Dr. Nir Kshetri
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication30/07/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note2 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight561 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.