All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionStanley is a religious child, who has a strong will to please everyone; Nathan is the new kid in town, an unruly boy, who grows out of his cultural upbringing. Though a little cautious of his environment, he remains true to himself. He finds himself in a new state, in a new home and an unexpected encounter that changes everything. Stanley finds himself in an uncomfortable situation; it changes his perception of life, and he gets a better understanding of ingenuity and acceptance. He rekindles his broken bridges along the way, and he grows into a beautiful human.
- Author BiographyMy name is Daniel Ekine. I'm of African descent. I earned a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering while studying in Malaysia. I later moved to the United States and currently reside in Boston, Massachusetts. I love writing and creating stories. In addition to My Lost Love, I have published Breathe on Me and The Black Rainbow, as well as various other works.
- Author(s)Daniel Ekine
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.