All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully illustrated new reference guide for Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 3 children provides comprehensive definitions of words and concepts used in the teaching of art. Clearly worded, The Questions Dictionary of Art will shed light on what can often be a confusing vocabulary, and is fully cross-referenced. The book has been designed for both individual and group work and the layout allows teachers to photocopy the entries for mounting on to A4 card or for use in displays. Its content has been chosen to include words within the capabilities of pupils in the primary and early secondary years of schooling. All words are relevant to the teaching and learning of art in the National Curriculum. This dictionary will make a valuable addition to any classroom's collection of basic reference books and to every school's library of books on the subject of art. The dictionary can also be used for language teaching and the literacy hour and is also a useful tool for stimulating discussion.
- Author BiographyRob Barnes is a Senior Lecturer in Education at the University of East Anglia.
- Author(s)Rob Barnes
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuestions Publishing Co Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight258 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Martin Cater
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.29
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.