All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionI could ask you to take my word, as the author, that is book will change your life, your relationship to yourself and others. However, I believe the reviews of those who have read it says it all... James LaFerla provides us a way to embrace life and those we love with joy, and to stop arguing with reality, and achieve happiness in the midst of chaos. This book enables us to live life in a way that provides us with an effective and simple way to cut through the tangle of delusions we wrap ourselves in each day. I would call the book revolutionary, and James wisdom as remarkable. As a doctoral student that is currently writing a dissertation in the field of family psychology I immediately related to concepts that our childhood experiences or conditioning are responsible for affecting who we are today. My interest spurred me to contact the author and check this out further. After a phone consultation I was amazed, and experienced an enlightenment that I w realize has changed my life. This has changed how I relate to my students with severe emotional behavioral disorders and my personal interactions with family. All I can say is...Amazing! After years and years of reading self-help books I finally found the one I have been looking for. I finally discovered why change had been so difficult. I saw that, unless I could somehow lift myself up to a higher level of consciousness, and as a result see myself more objectively, I could never do anything new. This book has the elusive it. It explains the relationship between past behavior, brain chemistry, why it's so hard to change it -- and, wonder of wonders, how to actually make lasting change. If eugh people change their consciousness, t only will their individual lives be better, the entire world will be better. Mr. LaFerla gives the reader t only theories and real life examples from his own experiences, but provides tools to use along this path to change. I highly recommend this book, it can be the force that can make a difference in your life and the lives of those you love. This book is full of bits of wisdom that will open your eyes and heart to a new way of seeing yourself and the world around you...If you want to make a difference, lead a happier more fulfilled life and deepen relationships with those around you, this is the book for you. His book teaches us how to alleviate the pressure made by ourselves and grasp the happiness in our hand and only you, he, she and I can do it to find, and hold the happiness...The book has ranged from literature, history, psychology and philosophy. I have learned a lot and practiced his strategy to solve the conflicts between my employees and it worked. I highly recommend this book for those who want to be a really happy and happy person. Your time is worth it. I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking to live life to the fullest and be happy with themselves as well as with there relationships with friends, significant others and family. Sometimes, something comes along in your life that literally wakes you up out of your fog and you didn't even realize that you were in a fog. Something so powerful, so life changing that you simply cant igre it's message. This is what it is like to experience Jim LaFerla's book The Quickening of Consciousness.
- Author BiographyJames LaFerla, M.Sc, CHT, CPCC is President of Conscious Neuroplastic Mediation, an organization dedicated to helping individuals become more Conscious. He has trained extensively in a wide variety of techniques designed to assist individuals to become more aware of their body's role in determining the quality of their life. He also provides training for therapists, as well as other healthcare and law enforcement professionals in the art of Pupilanalysis (TM), Somatic Communication (TM), Syntax Structure Analysis (TM), and Hypnosis. Jim is a researcher, teacher, consultant and author of two books, The Quickening of Consciousness which has been sold in over 40 countries worldwide, and Saving America: A New Educational Paradigm, which presold a record number of copies and a very popular series of booklets on subjects such as Natural Cures for ED, Better Eyesight Without Glasses, and There is help for those with herpes. He created The Phaser (TM) (The Personality Phase Indicator) and The Hemispheric Isolation Lenses (TM) both used by an increasing number of Psychologists and Hypnotherapists. The organizations he has worked with (in both the Unites states and Canada) reads like a 'Who's Who' list and includes such organizations as Mutual of Omaha, ADP, Sonitrol, Exxon and The Department of Defense. He receives referrals from groups such as Alegent Health Care and Lasting Hope. He also does Pro bono work for The Child Saving Institute, The Visiting Nurse Association, and many similar organizations. Jim has also developed a number of incredibly powerful tools, strategies, and methods to assist educators, such as B-N Sync (TM) for Families, ProSocial Skills Development Strategies (TM), and B-N Sync(R) which is helping to significantly reduce violence in our schools (check out the results at www.consciousnm.com, you will be amazed!).
- Author(s)James LaFerla
- PublisherDynamicneuroplastic Mediation
- Date of Publication05/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDynamicneuroplastic Mediation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.