Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $13.14
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.69Trending at AU $12.49
- AU $9.50Trending at AU $11.80
- AU $8.84Trending at AU $11.34
- AU $4.99Trending at AU $8.57
- AU $18.74Trending at AU $20.05
About this product
- DescriptionBing is a quiet dog, unlike the other dogs who like to bark, but Sam loves his dog anyway. In this illustrated story that shares some of the activities that Bing likes to do, something happens that shows that being quiet doesn't stop Bing from making itself heard. This story helps children to appreciate how we are all unique. On the last page, there are follow-up questions to ask as well as suggestions for additional books to read. About the author and illustrator Jan Yager has taught elementary school and she worked in the school division of Macmillan Publishing Company. She is the author of numerous books including ROAD SIGNS ON LIFE'S JOURNEY, FRIENDSHIFTS, and the children's books, THE CANTALOUPE CAT and THE QUIET DOG, also illustrated by Mitzi Lyman. Jan has happy memories from her childhood of her quiet dog, Queenie, and of her dog, Wags, who barked alot. For more on this author, go to: drjanyager.com. Illustrator Mitzi Lyman is a graphic designer and artist who graduated from the University of Massachusetts and studied at various art schools including The School of Visual Arts in New York, the Corcoran School in Washington, D.C. and the Silvermine School of Art in Connecticut.
- Author(s)Jan Yager
- PublisherHannacroix Creek Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationStamford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHannacroix Creek Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight292 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mitzi Lyman
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.