All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionPresents essential kw-how together with a wide range of inspirational samples of work collected from international top-name quilters. It is ideal for both the beginner looking for trustworthy advice in a single volume and the committed quilter searching for authoritative reference for seldom-used techniques. Over 15 projects featured including cot quilts, bed quilts, lap quilts, bags, cushions, wall hangings, table mats and runners, and other beautiful projects for the home. Easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions, clear diagrams and stunning photography combine to create this the must-have resource for quilters of all abilities.
- Author BiographyLinda Clements was an intensive care nurse for many years before becoming a freelance editor in 1991, and studying for her MA in creative writing in 1995. Linda specializes in project editing fabric craft books, and she has written a number of titles for David & Charls. She lives near Totnes, Devon.
- Author(s)Linda Clements
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note400 colour illustrations
- Weight1012 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Most relevant reviews
- dtb1diana24 May, 2016by
If you are learning to quilt or an more advanced quilter its brillant i have been quilting for 20 years covers machine quilting etc best book ever
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $34.13Trending at AU $37.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.