Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionSupermodel Tiki the Westie stars as photographer Edward M. Fielding's inspirational muse for this series of dog photographs. Tiki takes on multiple personas including old Broadway actors, Aladdin as in One Thousand and One Nights and Jack Nicholson in The Last Detail. Accompanying quotes from writers, comedians and other table humans round out the photographs and includes this tongue in cheek gem from Jerry Spinelli: People who dress up their pets to look like Little Lord Fauntleroys or cowboys, clowns, ballerinas. As if it's t eugh just to be a dog or cat or turtle. Tiki does indeed appear as a clown, Little Lord Fauntleroy and a balleriana but Fielding and Tiki seem to kw that its eugh just to be a dog but they obviously have a lot of fun together dreaming up new characters to play.
- Author BiographyEdward M. Fielding has been working in the medium photography for over thirty years. His work can be found in major stock collections, on book and magazine covers and on collector's walls. Prints of Fielding's work are available for sale at www.edwardfielding.com Fielding's other fine art photography books include Black + White and The Last Resort - photographs from Maui.
- Author(s)Edward M Fielding
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Photographer(s)Edward M Fielding
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.