Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- Description'This is golf's Wisden, only much more than that, and is edited by the indefatigable Renton Laidlaw...among the multitude of gems, this book contains is a section entitled interesting facts and unusual incidents from which I defy you to remove your eyes...' - Independent on Sunday . With a pedigree stretching back over 100 years, The R&A Golfer's Handbook 2007 provides, as ever with the new edition, all the information and statistics a golfer needs. In addition to comprehensive listings of past and present results for leading professional and amateur events, the book includes the following: entertaining and provocative articles by top sports writers on the past year's events and personalities; the new, fully revised, complete Rules of Golf; detailed entries on 5,000 clubs and courses in the UK and Europe; a Who's Who of players past and present; and full lists of 2006 fixtures. 'A treasure trove of golfing information' - Daily Telegraph.
- Author BiographyRenton Laidlaw was formerly the Golf Correspondent for the Evening Standard. A highly respected commentator and personality, he has been editing The R&A Golfer's Handbook for ten years, and works for the US Golf Channel. He lives in Leuchars.
- Author(s)Renton Laidlaw
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/02/2007
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date05/02/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1197 g
- Width147 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine59 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.