All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by two well-kwn experts in the field with input from a broad network of industry specialists, The ROV Manual, Second Edition provides a complete training and reference guide to the use of observation class ROVs for surveying, inspection, and research purposes. This new edition has been thoroughly revised and substantially expanded, with nine new chapters, increased coverage of mid-sized ROVs, and extensive information on subsystems and enabling techlogies. Useful tips are included throughout to guide users in gaining the maximum benefit from ROV techlogy in deep water applications. Intended for marine and offshore engineers and technicians using ROVs, The ROV Manual, Second Edition is also suitable for use by ROV designers and project managers in client companies making use of ROV techlogy.
- Author BiographyRobert D. Bob Christ is President of SeaTrepid International, a full-service subsea robotics company operating a fleet of over 35 ROVs worldwide. He began his ROV career with Oceaneering then continued on as a co-founder of VideoRay (a leading OCROV manufacturer) and has continued his career as the founder of SeaTrepid. He has dual BS degrees from Louisiana Tech University and lives in heart of the US Offshore Oil & Gas industry in Southeastern Louisiana. Robert L. Wernli Sr. is President of First Centurion Enterprises. He is an engineering consultant with 40 years experience in the field of ROVs and undersea technology. In addition to his technical publications, he is an award-winning author in fiction where he is continuing his work on a series of underwater techno-thrillers.
- Author(s)Robert D. Christ,Robert L. Wernli
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1360 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.52Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.