Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Bird and Ron Klinger made a great hit with KOSHER BRIDGE, which was enthusiastically applauded world-wide by the leading bridge critics. In THE RABBI AND THE WEAKER SEX, the retitled KOSHER BRIDGE 2, the cast returns in splendid form and the Rabbi, kindly and considerate, maintains an essential balance between the hilariously warring factions and the excellence of the bridge ensures that readers will be properly instructed while being immoderately entertained. If you did t read the first book you can start with this one. We guarantee you will come back for more.
- Author BiographyDavid Bird David Bird is recognised as the world's leading humorous bridge writer. He has written over 130 bridge books, and in the last ten years he has won six 'Book of the Year' awards from the American Bridge Teachers Association - and in 2016 won the Master Point Press International Bridge Press Association Book of the Year Award for The Abbot, the Parrot and the Bermuda Bowl. David contributes regularly to Bridge Magazine, English Bridge, Bridge World, the American Contract Bridge League bulletin and other magazines around the world, as well as Vu-Bridge on the internet. He is also a voice commentator for Bridge Base Online. He lives in Chandlers Ford, Hampshire, England. Ron Klinger Ron Klinger is a leading international bridge teacher and has represented Australia in over 20 world championships since 1976. An Australian Grand Master and a World Bridge Federation International Master, he has written over 60 books, some of which have been translated into Bulgarian, Chinese, Danish, French, Hebrew and Icelandic. Two of his titles - Guide to Better Card Play and Right Through the Pack Again - won Book of the Year awards. He has created many new bridge ideas and devised a number of conventions. He lives in NSW, Australia, and has written a daily bridge column in The Sydney Morning Herald and The Sun-Herald for over 15 years.
- Author(s)David Bird,Ron Klinger
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld & Nicolson
- Weight128 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.