The Rabbit Who Wants To Fall Asleep: A New Way Of Getting Children To Sleep by Carl-Johan Forssen Ehrlin (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.71Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $21.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you struggle with getting your child to fall asleep? In The Rabbit Who Wants To Fall Asleep you will follow Roger The Rabbit when he gets help from Uncle Yawn and other friends to fall asleep in the evening. Your child is quickly compelled by the story and falls asleep when you read it or after. The story is in a lovely way sleep-inducing and helps children all over the world to fall asleep. This is a new safe and invative way to help your child fall asleep and is recommended by psychologists and therapists. The Rabbit Who Wants To Fall Asleep will help you accomplish the task of getting your child to have its beauty sleep and sleep well all night. Have you ever struggled to help your child get to sleep and wished that you had a magical spell? Carl-Johan's enchanting book will soon have your young ones dreaming. - Matt Hudson, Bestselling author and psychotherapist No need for How-to skills, it's as easy and simple as reading a rmal bedtime story with improved language pattern that will help your child to relax and fall asleep. After massive feedback from parents all over the world it's safe to say that The Rabbit Who Wants To Fall Asleep is a quick and guaranteed way to help your child relax in the evening or during a nap. This children's book will with ease help your child to fall asleep, at the same time its fun for you to read a bedtime story that's written in a special compelling way. While reading the kids book you can also enjoy the lovely pictures that improves the sleep-inducing state of the bedtime story. The Rabbit Who Wants To Fall Asleep also gives you opportunities to personalize the story by using the child's name and commit them even more to the story. Make your evening routine to something special and loving; buy the Rabbit Who Want's To Fall Asleep today. Use the story about The Rabbit Who Wants To Fall Asleep when exciting things are happening, or when something temporarily makes it difficult for your child to fall asleep. - Mikael Odhage, Psychologist
- Author BiographyWith a mountain of student debts after six years of studying psychology and leadership at Swedish universities, and quite a few years helping companies and managers who think they know it all already, is Carl-Johan broad-sighted enough to inspire and awaken new thoughts about your personal development and see the world through new eyes. Carl-Johan is a curious and dedicated author who shares his thoughts with the world via books about leadership and personal development. Also via the really sleep-inducing bedtime story, The Rabbit Who Wants To Fall Asleep.
- Author(s)Carl-Johan Forssen Ehrlin
- Date of Publication08/04/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $6.91Trending at AU $12.48
- AU $7.66Trending at AU $12.29
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.20
- AU $10.83Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $14.46Trending at AU $15.36
- AU $6.53Trending at AU $11.96
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $14.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.