Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionSurveys the main mathematical ideas and techniques behind some well-established imaging modalities such as X-ray CT and emission tomography, as well as a variety of newly developing coupled-physics or hybrid techniques, including thermoacoustic tomography. The Radon Transform and Medical Imaging:* Emphasizes mathematical techniques and ideas arising across the spectrum of medical imaging modalities.* Explains important concepts concerning inversion, stability, incomplete data effects, the role of interior information, and other issues critical to all medical imaging methods.
- Author BiographyPeter Kuchment is a Distinguished Professor in the Mathematics Department of Texas A&M University. He is a Fellow of both the American Mathematical Society and the Institute of Physics. His work is focused in the areas of mathematical physics, partial differential equations, spectral theory, medical imaging, and the enhancement of K-12 education in mathematics. He has authored more than 150 publications, including the books Floquet Theory for Partial Differential Equations (1993) and Introduction to Quantum Graphs (with G. Berkolaiko, 2013).
- Author(s)Peter Kuchment
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/12/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCBMS-NSF Regional Conference Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.