All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionMolly Hanner's marriage to William is slowly unraveling, and the pulls of entropy this exerts upon them and their three children painfully instruct Molly in the many ways people barely miss loving each other. But divorce is only a catalyst in Molly's life. Amazed at the weight of her family's hurt and at her isolation within it, Molly, painter and student of astromy, shifts her gaze outward -- to the stars, to the images she paints, to the world around her -- looking for an order that will contain the disarray of her own life.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Cox is the author of one story collection and three novels, including Night Talk, winner of the Lillian Smith Award. Born and raised in Chattanooga, she lived in Durham, North Carolina, for almost thirty years and taught at Duke University for seventeen years. She currently lives in Littleton, Massachusetts, with her husband.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Cox
- PublisherLouisiana State University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleVoices of the South S.
- Place of PublicationBaton Rouge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLouisiana State University Press
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.