The Rainbow Diet: Your Journey to Great Health by Carl E Millender, Shelia M Millender (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.27Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.13Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe pursuit for good health and optimum weight is a never ending battle for some. However, the answer has been available for a lot longer then most might believe. The Rainbow Diet will take you on a journey from the cause of the massive social obesity we have in America to the answer we all need to hear and kw about.
- Author BiographyCarl Millender born in Shreveport, Louisiana on March 5, 1970 is a pioneer in the film and television industry. He is a graduate of Southern University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. In 1990 Carl Millender became a cultural consultant for NBC's new programs, including Fresh_prince_of_bel-air, Sienfeld, Ferris_Bueller_(TV_series), the very first Danielle Steele TV Movie, Decoration Day. Having obtained the high caliber knowledge of network production with NBC, he later expanded and found himself adding to his industry skills at Rogers and Cowan PR. There he worked as a Junior Publicist/Intern with top clients such as Quincy Jones' Qwest_Records and Prince's Paisley_Park_Records. In the mid 90's Carl Millender took a break from film to explore the business side of the corporate world during that time hes was a business consultant at Ernst and Young in a special Divison call the Accelerated Solutions Environment a special partnership with MG Taylor Company. There he consulted for the highest executives of Coke, Wal-Mart, and Cox Communications. In the late 90's he started a chain of successful health food and wellness stores called [ http: //www.yelp.com/biz/the-herb-shop-atlanta] The Herb Shop. He eventually joined Ritchie and Associates a Candian consulting firm. There he consulted internationally with small and medium sized businesses across North America. In 1999 Carl Millender produced the documentary Prepare for Y2K a project which he talked about the weaknesses in the banking and business world that would soon topple the economy. This production's success renewed his interest in film and in 2001 he launched [Starmaxx Media], a multimedia production company. It was only then that he was fully equipped to fulfill his dreams and make movies. Since then he has produced Five features: Rejecters of the Blood of Christ (2003) which won Best Feature in the 2004 Independent Black Film Festival, Positive (2005) and The Family Curse (2004). His recent films For Honor or Glory (2010), The Good Ole Days (2012), and At Mamu's Feet (2013). Carl Millender is now a contracted TV writer/producer for the Colours TV Network and Turner Broadcasting Original Productions. He is currently the senior producer of the national TV series Atlanta Homicide and Cage Rock and has introduced to new pilots for 2009 Cayman Rules (Colours TV) and The ABC's of Peaches (TBS.)
- Author(s)Carl E Millender,Shelia M Millender
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.