All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rainbow Machine: tales from a neurolinguist's journal, by Andrew T. Austin, offers fascinating glimpses into the personal change work of a top NLP practitioner and registered nurse, in settings from mental hospitals, emergency rooms, and neurosurgery departments, to individual hypnosis and psychotherapy. Rollicking, creative, lively, funny, outrageous, touching, profound. A must read romp for anyone interested in therapy or personal change.
- Author(s)Andrew Austin
- PublisherReal People Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/11/2007
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationUtah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReal People Press,U.S.
- Weight277 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.89Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.