All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first in English to tell the gripping story of Matthias Corvinus of Hungary - kwn as the Raven King - and of his fabled two thousand-volume library. 'A fascinating book ...Tanner has a shrewd sense of character and a vivid eye for detail.' The Sunday Telegraph 'Tanner has written the juvenile 'Raven King' back into history.' The Times 'A fascinating yet little-kwn true-life tale that has all the hallmarks of gripping fiction.' The Independent on Sunday Marcus Tanner is a journalist and writer, editor of the Balkan Investigative Reporting Network, and a leader-writer for The Independent. He has also written widely on the history of Croatia, Ireland, and the Celts.
- Author BiographyMarcus Tanner is a journalist and writer, editor of the Balkan Investigative Reporting Network, and a leader-writer for the Independent. His previous books include Croatia, Ireland's Holy Wars, and The Last of the Celts, all published by Yale University Press.
- Author(s)Marcus Tanner
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication04/08/2009
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight333 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.