CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Raven Queen, Maddy and her two cousins are preparing for battle. They are the only power preventing the devastating war unfolding in the faerie world from spilling over into the human realm. The trio is determined to protect everything and everyone they love from the dark Tuatha, the fierce faerie leaders.When Morrighan, the supreme ruler of the Tuatha, awakens, Maddy realizes she's going to have to draw on her deepest reserves--and all her kwledge of the faeries and their ways--if she's to outsmart the toriously devious Tuatha. And should the Tuatha prevail, the two worlds will tumble into chaos, giving the faeries the upper hand. The Raven Queen is the thrilling conclusion of the Feral Child Trilogy, brimming with Irish folklore and faerie magic, and featuring a breathtaking showdown between the forces of good and evil.
- Author BiographyChe Golden spent most of her childhood in Blarney Village in the shade of Blarney Castle, an ideal spot for a child with an overactive imagination who was inclined to spy unicorns in the woods and fairies in the bushes. As a young girl, she also read Stephen King's novels under the covers by flashlight (they still give her nightmares), which proved to be a great influence on her writing, as have C.S. Lewis's Narnia books and Holly Black's Modern Faierie Tales. Before turning to novel writing full-time, Che was a journalist, ran her own zine and earned a graduate degree in creative writing. She lives in Bath, England.
- Author(s)Che Golden
- PublisherQuercus Books
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFeral Child Trilogy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuercus Books
- Weight363 g
- Width135 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.