All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures 41 of Poe's most memorable poems - among them The Bells, Ulalume, Israfel, To Helen, The Conqueror Worm, Eldorado and Annabel Lee - reveal the extraordinary spectrum of Poe's personality and his virtuoso command of poetic language, rhythms and figures of speech. Alphabetic lists of titles and first lines.
- Author BiographyThe father of the detective novel and an innovator in the genre of science fiction, Edgar Allan Poe (1809-49) made his living as America's first great literary critic. Today he is best remembered for his short stories and poems, haunting works of horror and mystery that remain popular around the world.
- Author(s)Edgar Allan Poe
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/1991
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleDover Thrift Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight59 g
- Width132 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementReprinted edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.