All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.57Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
About this product
- DescriptionIn the mid 21st century, teleportation becomes an everyday reality, the exclusive province of American citizens. But such luxury comes with a hidden price, kwn only to a select few within the U.S. government. Such kwledge can make the difference between life or death on the American Continent when terrorists south of the border threaten the United States with a stolen, lethal bio-agent. With time running out, the fate of an entire nation depends on the combined efforts of both the military and a reluctant group of civilians. Their only hope is to recover a techlogy so unique, other country in the world has it. A techlogy so powerful, it can control the future. And w the race for that secret is on ... a secret locked in the mind of a dead man.
- Author BiographyAn award winning film maker, photographer and artist, Roger Evans has produced numerous scripts on a variety of subjects. THE RAZZ marks his debut as a novelist, combining his love of writing with a life long interest in science fiction. Also a veteran inventor, Roger has engineered a variety of special effects devices for both the film and television industry. His familiarity with electronics and engineering gives him an unusual insight into the world of high technology. I try to create scenarios that are technically practical, he says, while maintaining a level of sophistication not outside the reader's grasp. If I can do all that and still make it interesting, then I feel I've succeeded on a basic level. If I can introduce a sense of urgency or excitement into the mix, then I'm really happy. Roger lives in Utopia, Texas with his wife Annette, daughter Remi, their dogs Scout and Gizmo (aka Worthless and Brainless) and a variety of useless cats.
- Author(s)Evans Roger Evans
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.