Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a response to the very disturbing book by Manning Marable, Malcolm X: A Life of Reinvention. Under the guise of humanizing Malcolm, Marable and the array of secret forces behind him in fact demonize him. To accomplish this, his book's approach is a slow, subtle, deliberate, methodical strategy to assassinate Malcolm--again--as it were, charging, among other things, that he was both gay, and simultaneously cheated on his girlfriend with other females. Also, Marable accuses Malcolm of having cheated on wife Betty with several women. Convincing evidence in The Re-Assassination of Malcolm X proves the folly of Marable's contentions. There can be doubt that a conglomeration of Malcolm's long-time enemies has worked in concert to cleverly dismantle his legacy. Marable's book is particularly insidious because it engages the reader with fascinating details and blow-by-blow action, then injects him with a dose of powerful poison in the form of misinformation, or spins on the truth. You may feel good reading his book at times, but I promise you it will leave you with an intellectual STD! Every attempt is made to completely and thoroughly shatter any so-called romanticized version of the life of Brother Minister. The Re-Assassination of Malcolm X is an effort to set the record straight.
- Author BiographyFirpo Carr is a best-selling author who resides in the Los Angeles area, and who hails originally from Watts via South Los Angeles. As a scholar of religion, Firpo was sought out and invited to co-author the article Jehovah's Witnesses in the authoritative two-volume encyclopedia set African American Religious Cultures (2009). Over a decade and a half ago, Harvard University requested one of Firpo's books for its library system. Realizing the value of his unique writings, Harvard now carries two of his published works. Other prestigious colleges and universities from around the world would use his writings as textbooks. These works have been produced in 54 languages (as translated by dedicated native-speaking translation teams around the world) and have reached well over twice as many lands (160 and counting), and his weekly articles are translated into 36 languages, making his writings available to millions. He is an internationally known author, historian, scholar, Bible translator, lecturer, former radio show producer, former radio show host, university instructor, documentary producer/writer/director, and newspaper columnist. He has appeared as an eminent scholar on such nationally televised documentaries as Encounters with the Unexplained: Secrets of the Bible--What Do the Dead Sea Scrolls Tell Us?, and the primetime specials Ancient Secrets of the Bible I, and Ancient Secrets of the Bible II. He has also been the subject of newspaper and magazine articles from People to The Enquirer, and countless TV news programs from all the major networks and cable television.
- Author(s)Firpo Carr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.