All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionHow do urban ruins provoke their cultural revaluation? This book offers a unique sociological analysis about the social agencies of material culture and atmospheric kwledge of buildings in the making. It draws on ethgraphic research in Berlin along the former Palace of the Republic, the E-Werk and the Cafe Moskau in order to make visible an interdisciplinary regime of design experts who have developed a professional sensorium turning the built memory of the city into an object of aesthetic inquiry.
- Author BiographyHanna Katharina Gobel is a cultural sociologist and works as a post-doc researcher at the Institute of Human Movement Science/Performance Studies at Universitat Hamburg.
- Author(s)Hanna Katharina Gobel
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2015
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Sociology
- Series Part/Volume Number141
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 15 black & white halftones, 13 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.