All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionHow to encourage personal responsibility and eliminate entitlement at work Marsha Petrie Sue, MBA, is a rewned professional speaker who addresses, among other topics, the business value of personal accountability at work. When leaders and workers are held personally responsible for their choices, results improve -- and the entitlement mentality is abolished. In The Reactor Factor, Petrie Sue combines her proven lessons on accountability from interviews with key business leaders to help readers understand how to maximize success and turn negative situations into positive business results, whether a leader or employee. This book shows you how to take charge of your professional future for long-term success. Petrie Sue guides you through the ongoing process of personal development and growth that will guarantee success for your career and organization. Marsha Petrie Sue is also the author of Toxic People: Decontaminate Difficult People Without Using Weapons and Duct Tape Teaches you how to make better decisions to achieve your goals Provides the skills and tactics you need to handle any situation at work Helps you focus on your strengths and remove blame Shows you how to learn from the past to improve your professional future The Reactor Factor is a practical and real-world guide to forging ahead professionally while improving your career, satisfaction, and success.
- Author BiographyMarsha is a professional speaker and author, and is known as the Muhammed Ali of communications. She can dance, look pretty and she uses the entire ring. Marsha also knows how and when to land a knockout punch. Think of her information as charm school with live ammunition. She shares proven tactics for managing people, employees and clients that create perplexity, puzzlement and pandemonium at work and at home. 'Let's be honest,' she says, 'some of the situations you encounter are toxic and you need to learn how to handle it or they'll tear you apart.' This is where you'll learn how to get the results you deserve, reduce conflict and improve relationships. This biography was provided by the author or their representative.
- Author(s)Marsha Petrie Sue
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2009
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight428 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.