All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Reading Activity Handbook is an essential reference tool for all teachers of pupils aged 4-14. It provides a collection of brilliantly simple teaching ideas designed to help pupils engage with what they read, deepening comprehension.You can use the ideas with any reading material in shared, guided or independent sessions. The Reading Activity Handbook is a comprehensive collection of reading response ideas that includes 19 photocopy masters to support students learning. It is designed for teachers of children aged from 4 to 14 years. Benefits include: * It allows teachers to work with individuals and small groups. * It creates opportunities to observe adn monitor students' comprehension. * It provides authentic reading, writing, talking and creative experiences for students. * It deepens levels of comprehension by requiring students to return to the text for different purposes. * It helps students make personal connections with literature.
- Author BiographySheena Cameron is an experienced classroom teacher who has taught in New Zealand, England and the USA. More recently she has worked in teacher professional development and teacher training.
- Author(s)Sheena Cameron
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/02/2005
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat Teacher Support
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight310 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.