All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis mid-level worktext by a leading exam expert focuses on 13 comprehension skills required to succeed academically and to perform well on reading competency tests. Each chapter, devoted to one of the 13 skills, includes clear, concise instructional material and a wealth of high-interest readings with accompanying exercises. Additional tests, exercises, and practical exam-taking tips prepare students for standardized tests.
- Author BiographyBen Johnson is one of Florida's designated experts on the reading portion of the CLAST (College Level Academic Skills Test), and he has acted as a consultant with many schools in other states (Georgia, Texas, Tennessee, etc.) to help their students better prepare for proficiency/exit tests. Currently, he is the president of Peru State College in Peru, Nebraska.
- Author(s)Ben E. Johnson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication11/10/2000
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Out-of-print date09/03/2017
- Weight780 g
- Width192 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement4th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.