All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionStructuring English courses around the integration of reading and writing skills enables struggling readers and writers to find their voices and blossom as writers. The Reading-Writing Workshop is an integrated reading, writing, and critical-thinking text for students who need this practice. A feature of this text is a strong focus on vocabulary - teaching students how to antate readings to better determine word meanings, keeping a vocabulary tebook, and learning the words on the Academic Word List. This book is ideal for community college courses where reading and writing are integrated.
- Author BiographyEvelyn Hall and Donna Weyrich teach at Columbus State Community College (Ohio).
- Author(s)Donna Weyrich,Evelyn J. Hall
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content NoteIllustrations,
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.