All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe Real Cracker follows the profilers as they advise on five violent crimes, including what is reputedly Britain's most unsolved crime - over a period of ten years, a series of women have been raped at a beauty spot, yet forensic evidence has ever been discovered. Boon investigates the strange case of 30 women over 80 being raped by a 30-year-old man and the murder of an 87-year-old woman in Sussex. Badock inspects the evidence of the horrific murder of a 23-year-old woman in Kent - police turned to him in order to dismiss her boyfriend from the investigation. As the detective work continues, the psychiatrists advise the police who to look for, who t to look for and how to search for them. Once suspects are arrested they even devise detectives' interview strategies and listen in as suspects are questioned, advising who is guilty and who is t.
- Author BiographyA freelance journalist, Stephen Cook wrote the Diary column for the Guardian for three years and also writes for other national papers. He has written five novels including Dead Fit and Rotten Apple and is also the author of Knee Deep in Dishonour. The Scott Report and its Aftermath. He is married with two children and lives in London.
- Author(s)Stephen Cook
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/03/2002
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChannel 4 Books
- Out-of-print date02/07/2008
- Content Note4pp colour plate section
- Weight160 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.