All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionInvesting in commercial real estate can provide excellent risk-return opportunities for both the large and small investor. Unlike equity securities, commercial real estate often generates a substantial and predictable cash flow over time - and the compounding effect of this cash flow can significantly enhance the performance of most investment portfolios. Filled with in-depth insight and practical advice, The Real Estate Investment Handbook is an essential tool for current and aspiring commercial real estate investors looking to develop and evaluate commercial real estate properties. Throughout the book, experts G. Timothy Haight and Daniel D. Singer offer careful examinations of the various types of commercial real estate available, the measures within the markets used to evaluate their performance, and the intricacies of the markets in which they are traded.The discussions of breakeven analysis, present value, financial leverage, loan packaging, and practical real-life situations found in The Real Estate Investment Handbook will help you make better-informed decisions when investing in properties such as: apartments, condominiums, and time-shares; single-family homes; self-storage facilities; office buildings; industrial properties; parking lots; shopping centers; and hotels and motels. Successful real estate investing is t just about net income or cash flow; it's about the fit between an investor and an investment. With The Real Estate Investment Handbook as your guide, you'll learn how to choose properties that make sense - and money - for you.
- Author BiographyG. Timothy Haight is Dean of the College of Business and Economics at California State University, Los Angeles. Prior to joining CSULA, he was department chair and professor of finance at Towson University. He has authored several books, has published more than seventy articles covering a wide range of investment topics, and is the publisher of Business Forum. Dr. Haight has provided business and financial consulting services for corporate clients for more than twenty-five years. He has earned a Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) with a major in business finance and investments from George Washington University. He received his MBA and BS degrees from the University of Dayton. Daniel D. Singer is a Full Professor of Finance at Towson University and has been a successful real estate investor for over thirty years. Dr. Singer is the former dean of the School of Business at Franklin University, and has edited and published numerous books and articles on investing in real estate and the stock market. He received his PhD in economics from the University of Colorado and his MA in public economics from the State University of New York at Albany.
- Author(s)Daniel D. Singer,G.Timothy Haight
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2005
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFrank J. Fabozzi Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight791 g
- Width159 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.