Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $31.78
- AU $12.21Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- DescriptionAs a nanny for Miller and Carolyn Johnson in Los Angeles, Mexican-born Ehrlinda loves Kira as if the four-month-old child is her own. When Kira is kidnapped, Ehrlinda grieves as much as the baby's parents. Authorities are certain that Kira was taken by Courtney Revell, the New York City woman who became the egg dor when Carolyn, a busy advertising executive, was t able to conceive on her own.After the kidnapping, Ehrlinda has dreams that Kira has been taken to Mexico. When they become too powerful to igre, she persuades Carolyn to travel to Mexico to look for Kira. Together, the two women search a number of Mexican cities for the baby with the beautiful round face and blonde curls.During the journey, the two women each come to terms with their own motherhood--Ehrlinda, who lost a child to miscarriage after being beaten, and Carolyn, who lost Kira to kidnapping. Together, they discover what it means to be a real mother.
- Author(s)Candace Greene
- Date of Publication05/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.