All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- Description(Fake Book). This collection presents 200 classics from all genres of rock 'n' roll in the world-famous Real Book format: Against the Wind * Ain't No Sunshine * All Shook Up * American Woman * Ather One Bites the Dust * Bad Case of Loving You * Bad Moon Rising * Band on the Run * Beast of Burden * Born to Be Wild * California Dreamin' * Centerfold * Cocaine * Dancing in the Street * Don't Do Me like That * Don't Stand So Close to Me * Free Bird * Give Me One Reason * Got to Get You into My Life * Hang on Sloopy * Hard Habit to Break * Hey Jude * Highway to Hell * The House of the Rising Sun * I Love Rock 'N Roll * I Will Survive * Imagine * La Bamba * Layla * Livin' on a Prayer * The Logical Song * Maggie May * Minute by Minute * Money for Nothing * Mustang Sally * My Sharona * One Headlight * Oye Como Va * Pride and Joy * Rhiann * Rikki Don't Lose That Number * Roxanne * September * Sir Duke * (Sittin' On) the Dock of the Bay * Slow Ride * Smoke on the Water * Sunshine of Your Love * Takin' It to the Streets * Tears in Heaven * Tempted * Under the Boardwalk * Walk Don't Run * We Are the Champions * What I like About You * With or Without You * Yesterday * Young Americans * and more. All the Real Books feature hundreds of time-tested songs in accurate arrangements in the famous easy-to-read, hand-written tation with comb-binding. Looking for a particular song? Check out the Real Book Songfinder here.
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Weight930 g
- Width235 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.