All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionIn the years since it was first published, The Reality Game has become a classic text. For all those training and practising in humanistic and integrative psychotherapy it is an essential guide to good practice, and an excellent introduction to the skills used in individual and group therapy. This new edition has been updated to take into account changes in the field and John Rowan's own work, while still providing guidance on establishing and developing the relationship between counsellor and client, and covering: assessment; the initial interview; the opening session; aims; transference; resistance and supervision. With the student's needs always at the forefront, this extensively revised new edition responds to the questions most often asked by trainees in these disciplines, and includes discussions of ethics and new chapters on transpersonal psychology, and on dialogical self-theory. It will be a must read for psychotherapists and counsellors in practice and training especially those involved in humanistic and integrative psychotherapy.
- Author BiographyJohn Rowan is a counsellor and psychotherapist, working with both individuals and couples, in private practice in north-east London. He is a Fellow of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and has an Honorary Fellowship from the UKCP. He is also a Fellow of the British Psychological Society and a founder member of the UK Association of Humanistic Psychology Practitioners. He has written a number of books including Ordinary Ecstasy, Healing the Male Psyche and Personification.
- Author(s)John Rowan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/05/2016
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white tables, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight317 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.