All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- Description<b>Does God Exist?Which is true? Evolution, or creation, . . . or both?</b> Are we more than a momentary, meaningless collision of molecules? Or do we owe our existence to a Creator, who has willed us (and everything else) into being, and who has a plan and purpose for our lives? <i>The Reality of God</i> addresses these all-important questions by providing an introductory overview of key scientific evidence, philosophical reasons, and insights drawn from human nature demonstrating God s existence. This scientific and human evidence of God s existence is clearly and concisely presented in plain language. No Ph.D. required! In simple, accessible language and well-supported by scientific experts Hemler guides the reader through the most compelling evidence for the existence of God, and shows how natural sciences such as biology, chemistry and physics far from disproving religious belief suggest and reveal the existence of a Creator at every turn. <b>Explore the Scientific Evidence for the Existence of God</b> Catholics and others seeking sound reasons, credible science, and faithful theology supporting belief in God will cherish this easy-to-read book. <i>The Reality of God </i>provides: . as an opportunity to address doubts about God s existence . persuasive reasons for belief . the argument that faith and reason are t incompatible . answers on evolution vs. creation In <i>The Reality of God</i> Steven Hemler puts forth in layman s terms how science and natural world point to God s existence. An indispensable guide.
- Author BiographySteven R. Hemler is President of the Catholic Apologetics Institute of North America (CAINA). See www.cainaweb.org. Steve has a Master of Pastoral Studies degree from Loyola University of Chicago, as well as Bachelor's and Master's degrees in Civil/Structural Engineering from Virginia Tech. He has been actively involved in adolescent and adult religious education for over 30 years, including developing and teaching online apologetics seminars for Catholic Distance University. After a 33-year professional engineering career, Steve voluntarily took early retirement in 2011 to follow a calling to serve God and the Church full time. Steve and his wife Linda have been married for over 35 years and have three grown children.
- Author(s)Steven R. Hemler
- PublisherCatholic Courses
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Benedict Press
- Weight376 g
- Width145 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.