Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.50
About this product
- Description44 articles on mind-bending topics such as collective consciousness, intuition, UFO phemena, parallel dimensions, Edgar Cayce, St. Germain, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, the End of Days, the White Buffalo, Jesse James, Noah's Ark, JFK assassination, MLK assassination, Dead Sea Scrolls, Lao Tzu, Illuminati, New World Order, Bilderbergers, Hitler after World War II, reincarnation, Near Death Experience, Mayan calendar 2012, the Seven Pillars of Ancient Wisdom and the Purpose in Life.
- Author BiographyBret Burquest spent about 30 years as a computer programmer, systems analyst and manager. In 1983, he was confronted with the 11:11 cosmic (psychic) experience and his life changed dramatically. He abandoned the corporate world, became a gold prospector (desert rat), independent computer contractor, mountaintop hippie, novelist, wandering adventurer, college instructor, reclusive hermit, newspaper columnist, professional self-survivor. He is also the author of four (fiction) novels.
- Author(s)Bret Burquest
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.