All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionHow to tie and use 20 useful and practical kts for everyday use at work, home sport and play. Unencumbered by kt-tying jargon or technical terms, this book provides simple step-by-step instructions and outstandingly clear line drawings for the kts that can solve the day-to-day kt needs of almost everyone. Kts include: Reef kt, Figure-eight loop, Sheet bend, Fisherman's kt, Uni-kt, Bowline, Clove hitch, Waggoner's hitch, Constrictor kt, and more...Even how to tie a Bow Tie!
- Author BiographyPeter Owen is an illustrator and outdoors enthusiast. He lives in England.
- Author(s)Peter Owen
- PublisherBurford Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationSpringfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBurford Books,U.S.
- Content Note80 line drawings
- Weight50 g
- Width150 mm
- Height100 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.