All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis step by step guide assists home owners who owe more than the property is worth, and the Realtors who represent them, in negotiating through the legal and financial maze of the short sale. The book includes forms, scripts and guidelines to help avoid foreclosure.
- Author BiographyLoren Keim is in the top 1% of real estate agents in the country. A seasoned real estate broker with over 20 years of experience, he received his degree from Lehigh University, where he studied in the Goodman Center for Real Estate Studies. He has lectured and trained thousands of real estate professionals. He is currently the President of Century 21 Keim Realtors in Eastern Pennsylvania with both Commercial and Residential divisions.
- Author(s)Loren K Keim
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.