All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a place you will t see, comes a sound you will t hear ...Groundbreaking, thrilling and revealing, The Reaper tells the incredible true story of the legendary Nicholas Irving, and his journey from wayward Maryland kid to the 3rd Ranger Battalion's deadliest Master Sniper. Irving delivers a gripping first-person account of his development as an expert assassin. Once deployed, his romanticised expectations of life at war are torn apart. Enduring extreme physical and mental conditions, he learns the true meaning of discipline and focus. From the brotherhood and selflessness of teammates in battle to the cold reality of taking one life to protect ather, other book so dramatically lays bare the experiences of a sniper on point.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- Author(s)Nicholas Irving
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationMelbourne, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- uglygetzdog21 Sep, 2017by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.