All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionVictoria Carrington is a small town southern debutante who is accepted into college in Chicago. Her roommate goes missing, and Victoria's family is convinced she is in danger. Alone and somewhat irritated by the FBI's forced protection, she throws herself into her passion, photography. Her photography studio is housed in an historic building. While she is there one afteron, she is led to a room that does t appear to have been touched in 100 years. She finds an old hand tinted Ambrotype of a soldier buried in a stack of paintings. As she is staring at his face, her world begins to spin. Quincy Butler is trapped in a hell he could never have imagined. Fighting yet ather battle in The War Between the States, he is shocked to encounter a woman on the field. When she begins to speak to him, he realizes she is southern, and assumes she is the enemy. His intention to apprehend and take her to his superiors is cut short however, when he is shot and wounded. As Victoria tends to Quincy's injuries, will she be able to convince him to trust her? When she is kidnapped by a mad man, will Quincy save her before she is lost to him forever?
- Author(s)Tracey Jane Jackson
- Date of Publication21/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.