All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen I made my film Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead I literally was fat, sick and nearly dead. I was overweight, loaded up on steroids and suffering from an autoimmune disease. I knew I had to drastically change my lifestyle. So I traded in my typical junk food diet and vowed only to drink fresh fruit and vegetable juices for the next 60 days. By juicing fruits and vegetables, I successfully lost the weight and got myself off all prescription drugs and truly Rebooted my life. I live a happy and balanced life at a healthy weight and I could never imagine returning to my old ways again. And you kw what? If I can do it, so can you! JOE CROSS Joe has distilled all he's learned along his incredible journey into this book. Now you too can take control of your diet and improve your health by consuming more fruits and vegetables. It really is that simple. When you consume only juice, your system is flooded with an abundance of vitamins, minerals and nutrients that help your body stay strong and fight disease. Includes 3-day, 5-day, 10-day, 15-day, and 30-day Reboots! As well as healthy-eating plans, exercise tips, the book includes healthy inspiration for your kitchen with Joe's favourite juice, smoothie, salad, and other vegetable-focussed recipes to help you feel more energised and healthy than ever.
- Author BiographyJoe Cross' personal story of transformation was chronicled in the documentary Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead, which has been seen by more than 20 million people worldwide. The incredible response to screenings of the film inspired Joe to create Reboot with Joe, making the tools, information and support available to enable anyone to reclaim their wellbeing. His second film Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead 2 charts the next stage of Joe's journey of health. He is the author of The Reboot with Joe Juice Diet and The Reboot with Joe Juice Diet Recipe Book, and spends time between Australia and the US, always with a juice in hand.
- Author(s)Joe Cross
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Content NoteN/A
- Weight292 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.53
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.27Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.44
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.